Jade Shamrocks

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Two months!

Seems like so much more. Life is Full!
We had a great trip to New Jersey. My theme there was - I'm not just her Mom, I'm her agent. We were lucky to have lots of fans to visit and who made trips to meet Lily.

We're all still sorting through the hundreds of pictures, but I had to include Lily's little run in with the (family) law.















































After our trip, complete with a welcome trip to the shore, Dad helped us transition back to live in CA. We needed it!! She's definitely going through withdrawl from the fun as she won't let me out of her sight. I can take it.

Mission:
Adopt Lily - check
4 B girls home from China - check
Break in new mom - in progress
Capture hearts of family - check
learn to walk - any day now

Mission possible : )

More pictures to come. We hope everyone is enjoying the summer as much as we are.

xoxo

1 Comments:

  • Those are about the cutest picture's I've ever seen!!!! Thanks for sharing them!!

    ~Hugs
    Tonia
    http://ourfulingprincess.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger Tonia, at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home