Jade Shamrocks

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Sheila and Ger HIT THE WALL!!

Hello ALL!!
Sheila and I hit the WALL - Yes the GREAT Wall! It was amazing! It truly is one of the 7 Wonders of the World -
1 - Wondering how the heck you're gonna walk up it - No Joke parts are like at a 85 degree angle
2 - Wondering how the heck you're going to get down.
3 - Wondering if it's considered a Black Diamond or Blue Square if it was a skiing hill.
4 - Wondering how the toddler is passing both Sheila and I on the climb up!
5 - Wondering how much it will hurt when I slip and fall - Because you know I'm gonna!
6 - Wondering how they built this when I can't put my IKEA coffee table together!
7 - Wondering why Maryellen is at the Spa having a 90 minute massage while we take the "pictures"!

We did tons of touring and saw so much. We got to go potty over a hole in the floor - God bless college years when we had to pratice this skill. We got to ride in in a rickshaw - where the true strength of the Chinaman was shown! Yup - we were lapped more then once by others. We tipped our lucky driver well - $2.50 vs $1.25 recommendation. He showed all his friends, as he bent over, gasping.