Jade Shamrocks

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I Got The Call !!!!!

Much to my shock and surprise, I got the call today! I checked my voicemail at work at around 5:10pm and the social worker said I had a referral. I thought "that must mean something different - it's too early - and there are no rumors - and I just checked CCAA.org." So happy I was wrong!

What a shock!
My Daughter!
Chinese Name: Fu Xiao Shuang (totally confused on name now)

Date of Birth: August 9, 2005 - 7 months old - a baby!!!
Location: In foster care in Fuzhou, Jiangxi Province since August 10, 2005

They have 3 pictures that I'll get on Friday. I heard chubby and adorable and I
was too shocked to ask anything else! I couldn't breath! (Lamaze might have come in handy! : )))))

This really works!!

I'll upload pictures as soon as I can!

Holy God I have a lot to do!

With a full heart, Momma Maryellen

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home